We want to make a positive and tangible contribution to the local communities that are our neighbours at each of our locations. Our vision is that we are always welcomed by our neighbours because we ourselves are good neighbours.
Part of the community
- We help manage and enhance the forest around us
- We have no boundary fence and the entire forest remains open for local people to enjoy
- We work in partnership with community organisations and local charities
- We provide local jobs and career opportunities – on average 1 job per cabin built
- We buy local goods and services and promote nearby businesses
Apart from jobs and trade, we believe that as a holiday company bringing tourists to a local area, we should be rooted in that area ourselves and we should live in harmony with our neighbours. This desire to work with our communities is evident at every level of our organisation and can be seen in individual members of our location teams who are involved in everything from local Forest Schools to town and village improvement projects to raising money for local charities.